Our Core Values
1. Every student who comes through our doors is a treasure and a privilege for us to have in our studio.
2. Coming to a performing arts class should always be purely joyful!
3. Parental concerns, questions and feedback are of great value to us.
4. We are here for our students and their parents; they are not here for us.
5. We remember how young our students (even our teenagers!) really are- that the business of being a kid is not as easy as it looks!
6. We are a truly delightful and truly affordable experience for families.
7. Our staff of teachers are excellent in their technical abilities, providing the best training possible. Of equal importance is their inherent desire to see our student’s lives changed in a loving and nurturing environment as they explore the wonderful world of the performing arts.
Ms. Marsha – I wanted to just take a minute to thank you very much for this year. Lauren Has loved and learned so much from you this year. She simply loves you! Thank you for being so kind to her. I hope you know how important and special you are in the girls lives. Thank you for an incredible year.
Every year I’m blown away by you and what you’re able to manage! Your program grows bigger and bigger, yet it feels like a family. You make us all feel special and part of something amazing!
Thank you again for everything! The girls had the best week at camp. Your studio is truly magical and I can’t wait for dance to begin in a few weeks!